"A dream is what makes your heart beat fast, find out before it stops"

Monday, December 18, 2006

LONELINESS!!!



Hmmmm...Do u guys ever get times when u just feel like such a loner?? Haha I know I'm not the biggest of loners but whenever i'm sitting at home doing nothing, especially during the holidays, it just gets to u. I mean, how do u get rid of that feeling??

Just look at that guy in the foto!!! what a loser!!! hahaha. I think he has no friends. I feel sorry for that guy. Sound familiar?? Like, voices that go on in ur head sometimes? Maybe I'm just weird, but I'm pretty sure that happens to everybody, some massive spiritual attack and stuff ( sorry for those of u that don't believe in that stuff, I do).

OK, that's enough seriousness for one post, so here's a joke (sorry those of u I've already told it to lol) - "What do u call 300 white guys chasing after a black dude??"

Answer - "The PGA golf tour!!!"

hahahahahaha good times

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a mirror in your pants? Cause I can see myself in them....I need you, I want you oh baby oh baby. Would just like to announce to the world that Jared is a hot hunka spunk and yes ladies, I did take him to a ball, and even slow danced with him, and yes, he is as good looking as he is in the pictures, especially with his top off, he can be quite a raunchy fella you know :) Oh baby! Love you xxxxxxx

10:57 pm

 
Blogger Jared said...

Thanks Jenna, u always know how to pick me up and make me feel so so so much better!
You know what, i think that you may be the one and only for me, the one i've been searching for. Don't deny it any longer.
I haven't admitted this to anyone yet, but that night of the ball was the night of my life! You ignite fires deep within me, you make the butterflies arise in a frenzy, i love u too!!!

11:06 pm

 
Blogger Sam said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's awesome.

That comment, not the post, I mean, the post was good too...

I have dug a hole.

That guy in the photo isn't a loser. I hear he was the man at Rangi, pretty much scored every girl. I'm jealous and want to be him.

3:22 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

lol, nice joke. and jenna - well, wat can i say? how do you deny wanting Jared with such coments as that! far out

11:19 pm

 
Blogger Random Rambler said...

so this is the fabled comment...

10:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home