"A dream is what makes your heart beat fast, find out before it stops"

Friday, January 05, 2007

Super Rep


This foto is of me and super rep at Bondi Beach in Sydney




I miss Nick Park. U know what, i think that this guy was one of the reasons that 7th form at Rangi 2004 was such an interesting and awesome experience. Even though some people thought that he was slightly strange (sorry nick if u are reading this), he really was and is a great guy. I miss those "Nick Park, super rep", and "Hey guys, *click click* somehooowwww", and "Kali George, do u wanna go to the ball with me??", and all that crazy stuff that started to become some of the school sayings. Well, I can certainly say that he made my year that much more interesting, and I will definitely have a lot of stories to tell my grandkids about him.



Go nick park, super rep, u are a legend!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I particularly liked how Nick Park had a girl list, listing girls he wanted to go out with in order. What an original wooing technique. He truly is the muffin stud. I'm only gutted that I wasn't on the list. Nick Park rocks my world!

12:17 am

 
Blogger Jared said...

I agree with u totally mate. I always wanted to be on that list as well. I was literally pining for one of those notorious kisses on the cheek for the entire time i knew him.
Power to the super rep

12:24 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have my Super Rep shirt, somewhere in my wardrobe... Somewhere...

Click click, but in a good "aww, I remember those times" nostalgic way.

10:44 pm

 
Blogger Jared said...

Yea mate I always wear my super rep t-shirt, like all the time. In fact, I was wearing it today. I'm so dam weird! Thanks for the comment timmy, u should get a blog, so then, in the words of burrows, you will be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka

10:53 pm

 
Blogger Timothy said...

Uh... maybe, but perhaps my insanity is best contained within my own head. o_o :-P

10:55 pm

 
Blogger Timothy said...

Don't worry, I still wear my Blues jersey... Even though it's not even the Super 12 anymore and it hangs from me.

10:59 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow u guys are crazy but looks like u had good times at Rangi! Rock on 7th form, definitly the best year ever, agreed!

7:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is Rose

I wanted to post on Amy's blog to tell her I love her pictures and I want ALL her parachute ones and I MISS her :) :(

But this naughty little thing doesn't let non-bloggers post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hope she gets the message this way

11:14 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home