"A dream is what makes your heart beat fast, find out before it stops"

Monday, July 30, 2007

Call Waiting




I'm at this moment sitting in a really Boring Psych lab, so thought i would take the time (of which i don't have much lol) to write a post.


Have been thinking a lot about God's plan lately, and how I'm supposed to be following his will in my life and where he wants me to be etc. This seems to come in periods for me, I've had a few of them before - a sort of identity crisis. I'm unsure if what I'm doing at uni is right for me at the moment, if this is where i can make a significant impact for the big fella.


K i've gotta get to doing stuff in my lab, but I guess i wanna know how u guys go about interpreting God's calling on ur life

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just did a post about this very idea - its under "Vision". Not sure if it'll help but I'm in the same period too.

Good times bro - catch ya

1:17 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man, hope you're doing well - take care :)

2:48 pm

 
Blogger Rin said...

Hey Jared,

Do you think God cares whether you become a doctor or a lawyer?

Keen on hearing your thoughts :)

11:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home